Our 30-day Guarantee Policy ensures your complete satisfaction. If you receive your order and are not completely satisfied with it, we will take back the furniture and will refund you 100% (not including delivery fees, if applicable).
Note, however, that the transportation to return or exchange will be the responsibility of the customer. To assist you in this process, we offer a flat rate of $150 regardless of the location of the pickup* and the number of furniture items.
We will only accept returns of items in as-new condition. Pieces of furniture with scratches, stains, or any other damages cannot be returned. Upon delivery of the returned items at our workshop, we will inspect them within 72 hours to make sure their condition satisfies with our standards, we will then issue the refund.
Your satisfaction is our number one priority, however the application of this guarantee is at our discretion. For instance, we keep the right to refuse the return of commercial orders or orders with a large number of items. Please, if you have any questions about this guarantee, let us know.
*At the condition that the address was included in the list accepted on the website at the moment of the order.
As all our furniture is designed and manufactured with high quality standards in mind, we offer you a 10-year warranty on all manufacturing defects that may occur over the years.
By defects we mean the following situations (but not limited to):
- Collage coming off
- Peeling paint
- Rusting steel
- Drawer or door that opens/closes badly
- Wooden tray that seeks to round off
Our 30-day warranty and our regular warranty do not apply on custom made furniture, "Refurbished" and "Perfectly Imperfect" items. For more information, please check the following section.
The products sold in the Second Life section do not follow the terms & conditions of the rest of the products on the site.
- "Refurbished" products are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year.
- Products listed as "Perfectly Imperfect" are final sale: no exchange, return or refund is possible.
- Products in "Perfectly Imperfect" are sold as is. The products in this section are demos, returns, prototypes or otherwise. They may have defects, damage or other. All these particularities are not necessarily visible on the photos and the final appearance of the furniture may differ from the photos.
- "Refurbished" and "Perfectly Imperfect" products are not subject to the regular warranties offered by De Gaspé.
When you buy "Refurbished" and "Perfectly Imperfect" furniture, you agree to all of these conditions.
The products sold on clearance do not follow the same terms and conditions as the regular items.
- All clearance products are Finale sale. This means no exchanges, no returns nor refunds.
- All clearance products are sold "as is". These products are demos, returns, prototype or others. That means they can have defaults, damages or others. All of those irregularities are not necessarily displayed in the pictures and the final aspect of the furniture might differ from the pictures.
- The clearance items are not eligible for any warranty.
If you purchase an item from the clearance page, you agree to these conditions.